Cryptocurrencies are a popular option for investing due to crypto price volatility. It allows investors to speculate on asset rates and make a profit in the short and long term.
Different trading strategies are used in the crypto market:
- Long and middle-term strategies: position trading and swing trading
- Short-term: day trading, scalping.
Picking a strategy depends on the trader’s goal and knowledge. Some experienced traders trade every day and can make decisions quickly. Others prefer long-term strategies, giving them more time for thinking.
Talking about the most popular and promising assets to buy, here is our best cryptocurrency pick:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Solana (SOL)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Ripple (XRP).
The assets are selected by their trade volume and market capitalisation. These crypto assets are available on all credible exchange platforms like Binance, WhiteBIT and Coinbase. Only legitime exchanges allow buying crypto assets with fiat. For example, on WhiteBIT, you will find an ETH EUR pair and see the current rate of Ethereum against euros.
How To Buy Crypto?
If you have not got any crypto coins yet, you will need to use a platform allowing you to deposit fiat currencies. WhiteBIT enables bank cards to be used for buying and withdrawing money from the exchange. To buy, for example, Ethereum coins with euros, you need:
- to register an account and pass the KYC verification;
- to add a bank card to your account and transfer euros;
- open the “Trade” section and pick EUR and ETH;
- pick the number of ETH you wish to purchase;
- pay the exchange commission, and you will receive your ETH coins to your account in a matter of minutes.
Similarly, you can convert your Ethereums to euros by picking the ETH EUR pair in the “Trade” section and withdrawing euros to your bank card.
WhiteBIT is easy-to-handle, and even a beginner user can easily buy cryptocurrencies on this platform.