If you’re a Supervisor Training videos and your employees are not going through the training, come to the office and let me show you how to do it. Great for new supervisors or if you don’t have a lot of time.
In this tutorial, we will go over how to use the Supervisor Training videos module in ActiveEase HRMS. This module provides managers with access to all their employees’ documentation from turnover into employment status that is vital for managing employee issues throughout a person’s employment period. We will also explore ways that managers can use these records in order to keep tabs on what each person is doing at any time during their period of employment.
At the end of this tutorial, you will be able to:
1. Create employee training records, access the module, and view employee training records.
2. Understand how to use the SU.ed Employee Training application in order to report on historical training data for your employees.
3. Conduct drill-down/roll-up reporting for this data.
4. Create one-off reports based on this data for various purposes (i.e., background checks, transfer records, etc.).
There are two different ways to access this Training module. The first way is to go to the Homepage of ActiveEase HRMS and click on the Employees Tab. And then, from the Manage Employees screen, click on the Employee Record link corresponding to any of your employees.
When you access an employee’s record from their screen, you will notice a small button called Training above their Comments section at the bottom of the screen. If you click on that training button it will take you to an assessment tool that allows you to evaluate whether or not that employee has gone through all of their required training or not.
If you click on the button in the past, you have been notified in two separate ways.
1. A pop-up is displayed when you access an employee’s screen with a large red warning icon that says “Training”. This pop-up is shown when there are records that your employee has not been through all of their required training for this job. The user manual can be found by going to our website. The user manual will show you step by step how to use this application.
2. You can also see your training status on your employee’s Summary Page under the heading “Training History.” The training history lists all of the completed training requirements so you can easily review what has been covered in each.
Supervisor Training Support
This is a newer addition to our Training module. If you’re a supervisor and you’re not quite sure how to get to your employees’ training, take a minute and come into the office. We’ll show you what exactly is in here, give it a quick tutorial, and let you go back to work after that.
About Supervisor Training
This module is designed specifically for the supervisor’s needs. It allows them to review each of their employees’ training history and see if everything has been completed or if there are any gaps in their training.
Supervisor Training Reports
If you’re a supervisor and want to get more out of your reports like background check reports, transfer status, etc., this application can be very helpful for you. Instead of having to go through each file individually to find what your employee is doing at any particular time, now you can use drill-down report tools to help find out the most critical information about the person so that you can keep an eye on them.
If you would like any additional support or training for this module, please contact your project manager or call the helpdesk.
The user manual can be found by going out to our website. It provides step-by-step instructions to assist you in using this module. It is located in the RESOURCES section of our website under TRAINING SUPPORT. You will want to look under the TRAINING menu item and then click on USER MANUAL.