This article will be your light at the end of the tunnel to understanding how to play live dealer Baccarat online. Who knows? After reading this simple guide, you might develop a fondness for or interest in playing Baccarat online. OKBet online casino Philippines will also introduce various versions of Baccarat that you can try in the future.
Live Baccarat Outline
Baccarat is an old game that gained popularity in France in 1920. The most famous version of online Baccarat is punto banco, invented in Havana in 1940. It is a game between two players where the player must bet on the banker’s cards or the player’s cards to win. Punto banco is just the same as Baccarat online if you’re confused between the two.
There are many versions of live Baccarat that you can play against a live dealer online. Typically, online casino software providers offer basic baccarat games with different ways of playing, such as speed play and card squeezing. You also have the option to play alone or with others.
Why You Should Try Live Baccarat
The live dealer Baccarat online casino is one of the three ways to enjoy this game. Another online version is automated Baccarat, a computer game where you choose the result from the RNG, or random number generator.
The live dealer Baccarat online casino is genuinely enjoyable to play due to the variety of versions you can try.
How to Play Live Baccarat
The goal of live baccarat is to guess which cards will win—those of the player or the banker. The set closest to a value of 9 wins. Live Baccarat games usually use 6 to 8 decks of cards, each with 52 cards. This is done to reduce the chance of card counters winning in the online Baccarat game.
Hand Values in Live Baccarat
The cards have set values that you need to know:
- Aces are worth one point.
- Cards 2–9 are worth their face value.
- 10, Jack, Queen, and King are worth zero points.
You get the value of the banker’s and player’s cards by adding the values of two cards. If the value exceeds a single digit, the second digit becomes the value of the cards. For example, if the total value is 14, the value of the cards is 4.
Dealing in Live Baccarat
- The game begins by dealing two cards to both the banker and player.
- Computing the value of the cards.
- A hand with a value of 8 or 9 automatically wins.
- A third card may be drawn if the player’s or banker’s hand is low.
- A hand with a value of 5 or less allows for drawing a third card, while a hand with a value of 6 or higher does not permit any further card draws.
- If both the banker’s and player’s hands have the same value, it’s a tie for that round.
Determining Winners in Live Baccarat
- If you bet on the player and win, the payout is 1:1.
- If you bet on the banker and win, the payout is 0.95:1 due to the online casino’s 5% commission. Some online casinos do not charge a 5% commission, so the payout for a banker win is 1:1.
- If you bet on a tie and win, the payout is 8:1.
Versions of Live Baccarat
- Single-Player Baccarat
- Multi-Seat Baccarat
- Speed Baccarat
- Baccarat Squeeze
- Baccarat-Controlled Squeeze
- Progressive Baccarat
- Mini Baccarat
- No Commission Baccarat
- Live-streamed Baccarat
- Bet on Baccarat
- Lightning Baccarat
- Golden Wealth Baccarat
- Peak Baccarat
There are many versions of the live dealer Baccarat online casino game, but these versions have similarities, so you won’t have a hard time learning each one. If you’re afraid of losing because you’re not yet familiar with the game, you can try free Baccarat online without the need for downloads. If you want some variety other than online casino games, there are also sites in sports betting Philippines that don’t require you to download anything.